Not a day goes by without a data breach hitting the headlines. Don’t be the next news story. Protecting your customer and other sensitive data needs to be a top priority. Data must be safeguarded from unauthorized disclosure, and your approach has to align with your organization’s legal, ethical, social and business requirements.
38North helps you achieve effective privacy and data protection by correcting faulty business capabilities and developing privacy processes to prevent accidental disclosures, and minimize the risk of future data breaches.
Our consultants support privacy operations for some of the largest government agencies, and are well versed in the latest privacy and data protection regulations. We routinely formulate plans to secure personally identifiable information (PII), protected health information (PHI), electronic health records (EHR), intellectual property (IP) and other sensitive information for a range of industries. This breadth of experience has armed our team with expertise in a wide variety of privacy information categories, business processes, and technical system implementations, including employee- and public-facing web services, back-office systems, data warehouses and cloud-dependent architectures.
Our privacy and data protection experts can implement these steps to ensure your information is protected:
- Assess existing organizational policy framework to ensure policy and procedures align with the latest privacy and data loss prevention strategy.
- Perform detailed data analysis, such as Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs).
- Determine areas of improvement and define a roadmap for remediation activities to address data loss risks.
- Develop remedial measures including data breach response plans.
- Support the implementation of data loss prevention technologies.